Why choosing a Custom Built Cabin or Tiny Home is better than other Manufactured Options:
Any time you bring in a construction crew to do work, or build buildings you run into a lot of added cost and headaches that you really don’t need or want.
Our Custom cabins and tiny homes for sale are built in the controlled environment of our factory where efficiency is a priority each step of the way.
- We don’t have delays from the weather.
- We don’t get stuck waiting for materials.
- We don’t have the added expenses of travel to and from the job site.
- We don’t run over on a construction budget. The price you are quoted for your rental cabin is the price you pay.
All these factors combine to bring you cabins and tiny homes with the quality you desire, in a much shorter time. The quicker your project is completed, the quicker you can begin relaxing or begin to collect on your investment.
When you bring a construction crew:
- Work can be slowed or stopped based on the weather creating long delays.
- There are many sub-contractors working in and around each other and things get off schedule early and often.
- There are a lot of scraps and trash that get left behind, leaving you to clean things up, or pay someone else to do it.
- Chances are, your builder isn’t next door to your building location and you will pay for the transportation for the crew to and from the work site.
- Contractors work on a budget and overages can be expected. In fact, costs can run thousands more than what you originally planned.
Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
— George Washington Carver
Pre-Built Cabin/Tiny Home Options
Standard Model Includes:
- Amish Pre-Built Cabin
- Shipping/Placement within 200 miles
- 1 or 2 exterior doors (depending on model)
- 4 to 8 windows - double-insulated vinyl
- Exterior Siding and Stain
- Unfinished Interior
Premium Model Includes:
Everything in the Standard Model Plus:
- 200-amp pre-wired home w/outlets, switches, breaker box, ceiling fans in living room + bedroom, porch light
- 8 lineal feet of upper and lower cabinets featuring soft-close drawers and doors
- Tankless water heater and plumbing/venting
- Full bath, including shower, toilet and vanity
- Interior tongue and groove knotty pine, finished and stained (option of drywall as well)
- Groove wood floors, finished throughout.
We use only NaturalKote on our homes - an amazing soy-based stain that's good for you and good for the planet.
When designing your home, you can choose from any of the colors listed!
Metal Roofing and Siding Options
We also offer a more modern home look with metal roofing and color siding available. Please ask your sales specialist for details.